About Dr. Aditi Adsule
Dr. Aditi is an experienced eye surgeon specializing in Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification, SICS) and Refractive surgeries like LASIK, ICL etc. She has completed her fellowship in Phacoemulsification (Cataract) and Refractive Surgery from the prestigious Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore in 2012.
Dr. Aditi earned her MBBS degree from the Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai and her Master of Surgery (MS) in Ophthalmology from Topiwala Nair Medical College, Mumbai. She is also a Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) from Delhi. The doctor has several years of rich professional experience having worked at Vision Next Eye care, Pune for 5 years. During the course of her career, Dr. Aditi has conducted numerous surgeries like Complicated Cataract, LASIK, PRK, Femto Lasik (Bladeless Lasik), PresbyLASIK, ICL implantation etc.
She is a member of All India Ophthalmic Society, Delhi Ophthalmic Society, Bombay Ophthalmic Society, Poona Ophthalmic Society, Maharashtra Ophthalmic Society and Cornea Society of India, She has delivered faculty lectures, Surgical skill transfer courses and presented papers at several prestigious eye conferences including best paper and best video award at the Poona Ophthalmic Society conference(2012).
- Long term Fellowship in Phacoemulsification and Refractive surgery (FPRS) in Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore (January 2011- March 2012)
- M.S.(Ophthalmology):June- July 2010; B.Y.L.Nair Ch. Hospital, Mumbai Central – 400008, Maharashtra
- DNB. : October 2012. National Board Of Education, New Delhi.
- F.C.P.S. (Ophthalmology):March 2010 The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai (CPS)
- D.O.M.S. (Ophthalmology) : October 2009 The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai (CPS)
- M.B.B.S. :Dec 2004 Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai -4000022
- Maharashtra State Medical Council approved by Medical Council of India
M.M.C. Registration No: 2006/04/2173
- Presently running my own clinic “Aditi Eye Care And Laser Centre” at Wakad.
- Consultant at Lifepoint Hospital, Wakad.
- Consultant at AiIMS Hospital, Aundh.
- Worked at Talera Hospital for 6 months (2017)
- Worked as a Consultant at Vision Next, Pune since 2012 to March 2017 in specialty of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Consultant at Sahyadri Hospital, Bibwewadi from 2012 to Dec 2016.
- Long term fellowship in phacoemulsification and refractive surgery in Narayana Nethralaya, Banglore.
- Worked in Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital as Cornea observer for 2 months(November- December 2010)
1. Surgical Experience:
• The Institutehas provided enough exposure to Phacoemulsification and refractive surgery. It has given me a confidence to perform topical Phacoemulsification Surgeries using advanced machines like Alcon Infiniti,Laureate and AMO Signature and manage complications independently.
• Performed Scleral Fixated IOL(SFIOL) implantation surgeries independently.
• Performed ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens ) surgeries independently.
• Performed LASIK, Photorefractive Keratotomy (PRK), femtosecond LASIK Surgeries on advanced machines like Intralase (AMO), Alcon Wavelight refractive Suite.
• Experience in work up and implantation premium IOLs like Toric IOLs, Multifocal IOLs, and Toric Multifocal IOLs.
• Performed Collagen Cross linking procedures (C3R) in keratoconus.
• Assisted and performed Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segment (INTACS) for keratoconus.
2. OPD Experience:
• Enough exposure to outpatient department to handle OPD independently.
• Biometry , IOL calculation using Alcon Ocuscan and Lenstar 900
• Experience of using advanced diagnostic instruments like Orbscan IIz (B & L), Pentacam(Oculus), Topolyzer (Allegro), Optical Quality Analysis System(OQAS), Functional Acuity Contrast Test (FACT), Optical Pathway Difference Scan(OPD scan III), Anterior Segment OCT(CASIA), Ultasound Biomicroscopy (UBM), Ocular Response Analyzer(ORA) and Corvis ( Oculus)
3. Academic Experience:
• Paper and Poster presentation at APACRS 2013 July in Singapore.
• Invited faculty in DOS annual conference April 2013.
• Paper presentations at FOCUS 2012 and 2013. Bombay Ophthalmological Association(BOA)
• Paperand Surgical Video presentation in Karnataka Ophthalmic Society Conference September 2011.
• Paper Presentation in Cataract and Refractive Surgery section in All India Ophthalmic Society Conference February 2012
• Presentations in many local CMEs and Post Graduation teaching program.
- Performed SSTC (Surgical Skill Transfer) as faculty at POSCON 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- SSTC (Surgical Skill Transfer) FACULTY for post graduates
Poona Ophthalmic Society (POSCON 2013) winner of Best poster.
- Won 2nd Best free paper award at POSCON 2012.
- Allergan academic achievers award – 20 Dec 2009
- Certificate of appreciation from SEWA Foundation for keratoplasty. (Lilawati Hospital and Research Center) – 26 Dec 2007
- Article as first author on Review of Surgical Outcomes in Pediatric Cataract in IJCMR (International Journal Of Contemporary Medical Research)
- Usher’s Syndrome Type I-Bombay Hospital Journal- BHJ/2009/51/2 Pg 256-259
- Dissertation on ‘Surgical Outcome in pediatric cataract Surgery’ for M.S. Ophthalmology
- Dissertation on ‘Study Of association between sleep apnea and Glaucoma’ for F.C.P.S. (Ophthalmology)
- Delhi Ophthalmic Society (DOS)
- All India Ophthalmic Society (AIOS)
- Bombay Ophthalmic Association (BOA)
- Poona Ophthalmology Society (POS)
- Maharashtra Ophthalmic Society (MOS).
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Cataract surgery(Phacoemulsification, Small Incision Surgery)
- Refractive Surgery(LASIK, FEMTO LASIK, SMILE, ICL SURGERY)
- Cornea and external diseases